Level 2 Peer Mentoring Course August 2016
Once again, CCF are running our bespoke Level 2 Peer Mentoring Course, accredited through OCN London.
The CCF Level 2 Peer Mentoring course was developed to prepare people to work in the voluntary, statutory and social sectors, in a range of different environments, for the purpose of delivering quality mentoring to those in need. Mentoring applies to any environment in which people need support and guidance, such as:
- Young people in the care system
- Students with behavioural issues
- Individuals going through the criminal justice system (either in probation or those in prison
This course will teach the overarching theories of mentoring (as developed by professionals in the sector), as well as the fundamental administrative and legislative skills one will need to work as a professional within this sphere. The course is free to access living in Greater Manchester or Cheshire who are aged 20 or over. The course will be delivered from our training suite in Old Trafford, Manchester, and we will be running two courses from the 20th of August, lasting 8 weeks, one day time course and one evening course:
- Day Time Course: Tuesday and Thursday 1pm to 4pm
- Evening Course: Tuesday and Thursday 6pm to 9pm.
- If you are interested, please contact the course tutor, Duncan Ayerst, on 0161 872 9220, or email@example.com and book your place today!